We’re excited about a new release to our mobile app. Super excited, actually. Why? Because this update supports our members anytime and anywhere life takes them.
We all know that life happens on the go and people need support when they’re not at work (or in front of a computer). This update gives them access to their entire wellness program (yep, even their HRA survey), all from the app.
Some of the key updates include:
- Access to screening schedules, surveys, and results. So no more waiting in line for a shared laptop at a wellness fair or borrowing someone else’s computer at a job site to sign up or get their score. Your employees can do it all from their phone.
- Easier tracking. Users can track glucose, blood pressure, and heart rate by taking a photo of their medical device to automatically upload the data.
- Ability to connect with a health coach. Get support when they need it. Users can now schedule a call with their coach right from their device.
- Easily submit for Lifestyle Rewards. Using the phone’s camera, users can snap a picture of their receipt, a photo of them volunteering, or donating blood as proof that they completed the event.
- Access to wellness tips, challenges, and friends. Users get the support they need from your program and HealthCheck360 anytime, anywhere.
We can see the excitement in your face now, too. Check out this page to learn more about the upgraded mobile application.