Every year, the Environmental Working Group (EWG) releases a report ranking pesticide residue levels of fruits and vegetables based on samples taken by the U.S. Department of Agriculture (USDA) and the Food and Drug Administration. This report is designed to help consumers make healthy and informed choices and reduce their exposure to toxic pesticides.
The report includes a list of the “Clean Fifteen,” highlighting the “cleanest” produce. Avocados and sweet corn continue to top the list. In addition to the Clean Fifteen, the EWG publishes a list known as the “Dirty Dozen.”
- Grilling Safety Tips For Your Summer Barbecue
- A Daily Dose of Coffee Could Benefit Your Heart
- A simple, healthy twist on a classic Summer meal - Turkey Burgers
- Get healthy recipes, motivational quotes, and first access to prize giveaways by following HealthCheck360 on social media! Follow us now.
- You now have access to all of 2022’s coaching webinars! Our health coaches are diving into a new topic every month and sharing their tips and expertise with you! Register for all of our upcoming webinars today.