In today’s supermarket, it’s normal to see the same produce available year-round. However, that doesn’t mean the quality always remains the same. Eating seasonally means you are simply taking advantage of the harvest schedule and enjoying fully mature produce at the peak of its growing season. Seasonal eating can also help encourage you to eat more fruits and vegetables daily.
The next time you’re grocery shopping, consider choosing seasonally fresh options to give your body a nutritional boost and impress your palate. This month, consider buying the following in-season products:
- Berries (e.g., blackberries, blueberries, raspberries, and strawberries)
Don't miss out on these other articles:
- Staying Safe in the Summer Sun
- A great option for an easy summer grab-and-go breakfast: Banana Berry Muffins
- Get healthy recipes, motivational quotes, and first access to prize giveaways by following HealthCheck360 on social media! Follow us now.
- You now have access to all of 2022’s coaching webinars! Our health coaches are diving into a new topic every month and sharing their tips and expertise with you! Register for all of our upcoming webinars today.