So much of healthy eating is experimenting and adapting what you see to work for you and your lifestyle. Coach Cassie has shared her delicious Dark Chocolate Avocado Mousse recipe with us. She has adapted it to what works for her. Hopefully you like it too!
What you need:
- 1 large or 2 small ripe avocado’s
- 1 teaspoon of vanilla extract
- 2 tablespoons of unsweetened cocoa powder
- ¼ cup of milk of your choice (unsweetened almond, coconut, dairy milk, etc)
- 1-2 teaspoons of pure maple syrup
What to do:
- Place avocado, cocoa powder, milk, maple syrup, and vanilla extract into a blender or a food processor.
- Blend until smooth. Stop when needed to scrap sides to make sure all of the mix is blended evenly. Mixture should be fairly thick with a mousse texture.
- Spoon mixture into bowl. Refrigerate for 10 minutes.
- Top with raspberries/blueberries/shaved coconut (optional) & enjoy!