A healthy twist on a classic favorite! Try these deviled eggs made with Greek Yogurt instead of the mayo!
Greek Yogurt Deviled Eggs
- 12 hard-boiled large eggs, peeled
- 2 Tbsp finely chopped spring onion
- 1/2 cup plus 2 Tbsp plain Greek Yogurt
- 3/4 Tsp kosher salt
- 1 Tbsp Dijon mustard
- 1 Tbsp chopped chives
- Cayenne pepper to garnish
- Paprika to garnish
- Food Processor
- Cut eggs in half lengthwise and scoop out yolks into food processor. Add yogurt and salt to food processor and mix until smooth, scraping sides as needed.
- Transfer yolk mixture to a medium bowl and mix mustard, 1 Tbsp chives, and 2 Tbsp onion to blend.
- Set egg whites on a platter with hollow side up. Spoon yolk mixture into the hollows and sprinkle with more chives, onion, cayenne, or paprika to taste.
Adapted from: www.myrecipes.com