This easy salmon dinner will have your tastebuds fishing for more!
- 4 Salmon filets, skin removed
- 4 Cups halved brussels sprouts, or another veggie of choice such as zucchini, diced potatoes, or broccoli
- 2 Tablespoons melted unsalted butter
- 2 Tablespoons parsley
- 2 Tablespoons rosemary leaves, chopped
- 1 Tablespoon minced garlic
- 2 Lemons
- 1/2 Teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- Sea salt, to taste
- Preheat oven to 400°F. Line a baking sheet with aluminum foil and arrange salmon and brussels sprouts on top. Brush melted butter on top of each salmon filet.
- In a small bowl, mix the rosemary, parsley, garlic, juice of 1 lemon, and 1/2 pepper together. Spoon evenly over each filet.
- Next, slice half of the second lemon and arrange 1-2 slices on top of each filet. Squeeze the other half of the lemon on top of the brussels sprouts. Sprinkle the sea salt over the entire pan
- Bake for 15 minutes or until salmon is just cooked through. Try not to overcook or the salmon will taste dry. Serve with additional lemon slices if desired.