We all love something sweet after a good meal. If you're looking to serve up something sweet, try this Banana Ice Cream! You'll save major calories while still satisfying your sweet tooth.
What you need:
- 6 bananas
- Almond or coconut milk
- Toppings: chopped nuts and dark chocolate
What to do:
- Cut bananas into small chunks, throw in airtight container to freeze overnight.
- Toss banana chunks in food processor or blender.
- Add a splash of almond or coconut milk and blend until smooth.
- Transfer to an airtight container and freeze for at least an hour.
- Once you're ready to eat, top with chopped nuts and dark chocolate.
This ice cream can be made ahead and stored in the freezer for anytime you need a quick dessert for your family, friends, or a treat for just you!