We're here to show you how delicious Brussels Sprouts can be! Truly! This mushroom sauce is the tasty addition you've been looking for.
What you need:
- 2 cups Brussels sprouts
- 1/2 cup low-sodium chicken broth
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon spicy brown mustard
- 1/2 teaspoon dried thyme
- 1/2 cup mushrooms, sliced
What to do:
- Trim Brussels sprouts and cut in half. Steam until tender, about 6 to 10 minutes.
- In a nonstick pot, bring the broth to a boil.
- Mix in lemon juice, mustard and thyme. Add mushrooms.
- Boil until broth is reduced to half, about 5 to 8 minutes.
- Add Brussels sprouts.
- Toss well to coat evenly.
- Serve warm.
Enjoy your new outlook on a classic and nutritious veggie!
Image Source: damndelicious.net