Healthy eating and living a busy life doesn't have to be a battle. With a little prep work and planning ahead, you can easily have delicious meals and snacks that not only are great tasting but will fuel you to continue to make healthy living choices all day. A great healthy fall snack? These pumpkin energy bites fit the bill!
Click here for the original recipe from Pinch of Yum or follow along with the recipe below.
Pumpkin Energy Bites
- 2 cups oats
- 1/2 cup canned pumpkin puree
- 1/4 cup almond butter or peanut butter
- 1/4 cup chia seeds
- 1/4 cup pumpkin seeds
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/2 cup maple syrup or honey
- generous pinch of salt
- 1/2 cup dark chocolate chips
- Mix all ingredients (except chocolate chips) until well-combined
- Add chopped chocolate chips and mix
- Scoop mixture into balls. Freeze solid and store in the fridge
Calories Per Serving: 63
|Total Fat 2.2 g 3%||Cholesterol Omg 0%|
|Sodium 68.5mg 3%||Total Carbohydrate 8.8g 3%|
|Dietary Fiber 1.4g 5%||Sugars 3.6g|
|Protein 1.8g 4%||Vitamin A 31.8µg 4%|
|Vitamin C .2mg 0%|
Pinch of Yum. "Pumpkin Energy Bites"