Good news: We CAN eat healthy and still eat our favorite foods. We have the perfect twist on pizza night with healthy toppings and ingredients. Try this Eggplant Pizza tonight!
- 1 large eggplant
- 1 tbsp. olive oil
- 1 cup pizza sauce
- 3/4 cup mozzarella
- 1/2 yellow onion
- 1 cup spinach
- 1/4 cup fresh oregano
- sea salt and pepper to taste
- Slice eggplant lengthwise and lightly coat in olive oil, sprinkle with salt and pepper.
- Cook for 7-10 minutes at 400°.
- Meanwhile, saute garlic and onion with salt and pepper, add in pizza sauce and spinach, cook until wilted and warm.
- Remove eggplant from oven, add sauce and cheese, cook for an additional 5 minutes.
- Top with fresh oregano.
Hit the subscribe button above and you'll receive delicious recipes, healthy eating tips, and so much more delivered straight to your inbox.
Giphs from Giphy.