Fresh from the garden! Here's an easy peasy pesto recipe to try!
- 2 cups of fresh basil leaves
- 1/2 cup Parmesan cheese
- 1/2 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 1/3 cup pine nuts (can also sub with walnuts or leave out)
- 3 garlic cloves
- Salt and Pepper to taste
- Food Processor
- Put basil leaves and nuts in the food processor and pulse several times. Add garlic and Parmesan cheese and pulse again. Be sure to scrape down the sides with a rubber spatula.
- Add the olive oil and turn the food processor on low. Stir in the salt and pepper to taste. Enjoy!
Adapted from: www.simplyrecipes.com