This sequence of exercises can give you a great workout in only 20 minutes!
- Push-ups: On toes, knees, or any variation. 20 reps
- Knee-ups: Stand and quickly alternate lifting right and left knee to hip height. Do as many as you can in 1 minute
- Goal post press: extend arms out to sides at shoulder height, elbows bent at 90°, palms forward. Raise arms over head, then lower. 30 reps
- Jumping jacks: 30 reps
- Upper bells: Stand with feet shoulder-width apart, knees slightly bent. Place fingers behind your head and bring right elbow toward right hip, then left elbow toward left hip. 25 reps per side
- Jab/cross: Stand with feet shoulder-width apart, left foot forward, knees slightly bent. Jab forward with left fist, then cross over with right fist. Do as many as possible in 1 minute. Switch sides for the second circuit.
- Planks with Cross-Overs: Begin in full push-up position. Pull right knee toward left elbow, keeping abs tight and back flat; return to start and repeat, alternating sides. 15 reps per side