We love using our crock pots all year round. Throw in your ingredients, let the crock pot work it's magic, and you'll come home to a delicious meal. Dust off your crock pot and make Chicken Tacos tonight!
What you need:
- 2 lbs. chicken breast (about 4 large, or 5 medium) cut in half
- 1 packet of taco seasoning
- 16 oz. jar salsa
- Taco shells
- Chopped tomato, lettuce, green onion, cheese, black olives, etc.
What to do:
- Lay chicken breast in bottom of crock pot.
- Sprinkle with taco seasoning and pour in salsa.
- Cook on low for 4-5 hours.
- Shred chicken with fork.
- Add chicken to taco shells, top with cheese and veggies.
Chicken tacos make a great meal for your family or next dinner party. Serve with your favorite salad or fruit bowl for an extra dose of nutrition!