Summertime is great for getting outdoors, soaking in vitamin D, but most of all, enjoying the in-season produce. Below is a HealthCheck360 favorite recipe that mixes fruits and veggies together for a delicious summer salad.
Take a screenshot or print this recipe out to keep on hand. Let us know if you give this recipe a try!
- 1.5 TBSP extra virgin olive oil
- 2 TBSP white balsamic vinegar
- 1 TBSP lime juice
- 1 TSP sugar
- .25 TSP salt
- .25 TSP black pepper
- 1 cup blueberries
- 1 medium chopped cucumber
- 4 cups arugula
- .25 thinly sliced red onion
- .25 cup crumbled feta cheese
- 2 TBSP chopped walnuts
- 4 slices whole-grain bread
1. Whisk together vinaigrette ingredients in a small bowl
2. Mix together all salad ingredients, except the bread in a large bowl
3. Add the vinaigrette to the salad- and toss to serve
4. Toast bread, then cut into four slices.
Nutritional Information (per serving):
|Total Fat||10 g|
|Dietary Fiber||4 g|
|Saturated Fat||3 g|
|Total Sugars||10 g|
There are a ton of nutritious recipes our health coaches love to share. Give them a call! Remember, making smart choices leads to big impact, and using the myHealthCheck360 app can help you make smart decisions in every aspect of your day.