Mornings getting rushed? Skipping breakfast or eating too many granola bars at your desk? Take control of your breakfast game with these make-ahead egg muffins. So good, you'll be eating them for snacks too. I know from experience.
What you need:
- 1 dozen eggs (or egg whites if you prefer)
- ¼ cup of milk (optional)
- 1 cup lean protein (diced ham/turkey/Canadian bacon)
- Unlimited chopped vegetables (broccoli, mushrooms, green/red peppers, onions, spinach, etc.)
- Salt and pepper to taste
What to do:
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees
- Toss all ingredients together in a bowl.
- Pour mixture into greased muffin tin.
- Bake for 25 minutes.
Enjoy right away, reheat in the microwave, or toss in a freezer bag for later.