Are you in need of a quick and delicious side dish? Look no further! Whip up this delightful combination of spinach, tofu, and toasted sesame seeds in just a matter of minutes. Try it out today!
- 1 package of tofu
- 1 Tbsp. oil
- 4 cups fresh spinach
- 2 Tbsp. reduced-sodium soy sauce
- 1 tsp. toasted sesame seeds
- Drain the tofu. Dice it into 1-inch cubes.
- Tear the spinach into bite-sized pieces.
- In a large pan, heat the oil and saute the tofu cubes for a few minutes. Move the tofu to the center of the pan.
- Add the spinach and soy sauce. Mix.
- Cover the pan and cook until the spinach is wilted.
Sprinkle on the sesame seeds.
Nutritional Information (per serving):
Total calories 77
Total fat 5 g
Protein 7 g
Sodium 216 mg
Carbohydrate 2 g
Dietary fiber 1 g
Saturated fat 1 g
Total sugars 1 g
Try out this recipe and let us know what you think!