This tomato and cucumber salad is light and refreshing! Makes the perfect side dish for a casual dinner, family gathering or the next office potluck party. It’s simple to make and packs a punch of fresh flavor. We hope you enjoy it!
Tomato and Cucumber Salad
- 4 large tomatoes (cubed)
- 1 large cucumber (chopped)
- 1 cup red onion (chopped)
- 1 cup green pepper (chopped)
- 1/3 cup parsley (chopped)
- 1/3 cup apple cider vinegar
- 1 tbsp. olive oil
- 2 cloves garlic (minced)
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- 1/2 tsp. ground black pepper
- 1/2 tsp. sugar
- In a large bowl, combine the salad ingredients
- In a small bowl, mix the dressing ingredients.
- Pour the dressing over the salad. Mix well.
- Refrigerate for at least one hour before serving.
Try out this recipe and let us know what you think!