More than 50 million Americans suffer from allergies every year. In particular, springtime allergies are an annual nuisance for many people. As plants begin to bloom and neighbors start to cut their grass more frequently, allergy sufferers nationwide start sniffling and sneezing. What’s more, mold growth blooms both indoors and outdoors, making it almost impossible to escape allergy triggers. Read more about how you can help alleviate seasonal allergies with a few simple tips.
Allergies are the sixth leading cause of chronic illness in the United States, according to the American College of Allergy, Asthma, and Immunology.
Click on the link below to get tips on how to alleviate your seasonal allergies in this month's Live Well, Work Well newsletter!
- A Balanced Mediterranean Diet
- Walking for a Longer Life
- An easy way to add veggies to your meal prep - Spring Vegetable Saute!
- Get healthy recipes, motivational quotes, and first access to prize giveaways by following HealthCheck360 on social media! Follow us now.
- You now have access to all of 2022’s coaching webinars! Our health coaches are diving into a new topic every month and sharing their tips and expertise with you! Register for all of our upcoming webinars today.