Be the change you want to see in the world. An act of kindness can have a domino effect on everyone around you. Start today and watch your simple act of kindness spread.
Ways to Pay it Forward:
- Sit next to someone alone at a work meeting, school function, or exercise class
- Offer to take a photo when you see a group of people trying to take a selfie
- Pay for the coffee, car wash, or drive-thru meal for the person behind you in line
- Share your umbrella with someone on your commute to work
- Offer to mow your neighbor's lawn, water their plants, or take care of their pets while they're out of town
- Hold the door or elevator for someone running behind
- Deliver baked goods to your local senior center
- Write a handwritten thank-you note to someone that made a positive impact in your life
- Offer to run an errand for a new mom, a friend going through a hard time, or an elderly neighbor
- Smile and say hello to a stranger
- Offer to help someone who's studying for an upcoming test
- Donate supplies to your local animal shelter
Every small interaction with someone is an opportunity to have a positive impact on not only their life but yours too! Let us know if you have additional acts of kindness ideas below.
Want to hear more from our team about well-being? Check out our upcoming coaching webinars here.